Friday, April 6, 2007

All Dolled Up!

Today was our last practice before leaving. It went fairly well. Lots of sarcasm.....a few happy accidents and Jordan managed to dump me on the ice. LOL! I now have a nice big bruise on my right knee. Man, those knee falls are the worst! They HUUUURT!
Jordan didn't really do it ALL on his own. I kinda caught a toe pick. Not really...just storta. After all, it's ALWAYS the mans fault, right ladies??? {giggle}

I finally finished rhinestoning my OD dress. (why do I always wait until the last minute?). I have about 10 gross (for those not in the know--- that little bit of 411 means about 1500 stones!) on the thing.

Before:

And After!!!:
Woohoo! Dont-cha just LOVE what Photoshop can do to a picture! Hee!
It's all about special effects! We'll be needing some of those on the west rink this Friday, please??? Anyone? Anyone?
I have to say though, even with some Photoshop help it really does look better in person.


Heck, even my skates are looking all dolled up. It's the ONLY time of year they look this good.


Anyway, I'm off to finish packing...or better yet, actually START packing. And then it's one more day of work (hey, gotta finance this, right?) and Sunday we'll fly this NW rain-pit for snowier and windier cities!!!

See ya in Chicago!

No comments: