Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Moment of Truth...

Ok...today is the day. Nerves? Not yet. They'll come. Dance doesn't actually begin til tonight. Although, I have to admit breakfast was a challenge to get down.
We'll get to the rink at 11am this morning, perhaps slightly earlier. I'm going to snap more photos and hunt for skate "news" before we actually take to out practice ice.

Feel free to leave comments at the bottom of each post. I love reading what everyone has to say about the blog. Or put in special requests for info. I'll do what I can to accomodate!

BTW, it snowed last night...about 1.5 inches and it's still coming down. I hope that's a good sign?

Until Next Time,

----J

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck to ALL the dancers!! Julia, thank you so much for keeping us posted. Terri, Tim: Get Healthy!! and Kianoosh - one piece of advice: keep your head OFF the ice!!!
Enjoy your moment!! Linda Mick

Anonymous said...

I'm planning on coming to watch Gold Dance tonight! I'm especially partial to Walter & June... but I'll be cheering for all the teams, I promise! :-)

Anonymous said...

I've really enjoyed reading all of your blogs! Best of luck to all of the dance teams... and so many Pre-Gold teams. Wish I was amongst them! Also, good luck to Dianna-lynne in Masters Ladies Championship. She's my synchro team mate! :)

Anonymous said...

Good Luck :-)

~ Tim David

Anonymous said...

keep the info and pic's coming, we enjoy your comments and letting us know how the teams are doing, especially the Tim-Terri team.

Signed: their bighest fans from Porter, Texas

Anonymous said...

Good luck tonight!

Anonymous said...

Good Luck tonight Julia, Jordan, Terri and Tim. Remember, you do this because you love it, so have FUN!

Sue,Lexie, and Jeremy Frenz

Anonymous said...

It's so fun to be updated about the event this way - you are such a champ for competing AND BLOGGING! I am rooting for you guys out here in California. I saw you skate last October at BAID - you guys are awesome! Tell Kia we are rooting for him as well - he is such a great ambassador for this sport. Good luck, good skate!

Lisa Hoberg said...

Hey guys - good luck! I hope you skate great!!

xoxox Lisa

Christopher Montana said...

Awesome site, Julia. I'm the renegade Freestyler that Molly, Kia, Terri, and Tim are trying to convert to the Light (Dance). Give them all my best. Seeing your pictures is great and I miss you all. I can't wait for your next blog. How did it go so far everyone???

Breathe......:)